want to quit smoking desperately

This is the smoking section. Can't give up? Need help giving up. This section is to discuss everything related to Smoking, giving up smoking, health issues, etc Everyone welcome.

want to quit smoking desperately

Postby Saly_852 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:59 am

Hello all,
I am here asking for a help. I desperately want to quit smoking due to my fading health. I tried to quit smoking last year and turned to vaping, I even tried vaping with three different vape pens. But none of them seemed to work for me. I don’t know if they were broken or defective pieces. I was not able to get that nicotine rush from any of those despite using different pens. So, once again I started smoking. But my lungs are really in a bad shape now. As for the beginning, I have bought a mod and atomizer for vaping, as I heard that they are great for people who love the flavor and also vapor. I was hoping if any of the fellow members could suggest me some vape juices, which could get me a massive nicotine rush anyhow so that I could start my vaping experience and start exploring the vaping world. I’ve ordered vape juice from a shop online. I want to start vaping and feel at least part healthy in comparison to what I am feeling now… Thanks in advance…
Saly_852

Re: want to quit smoking desperately

Postby meds4care » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:05 pm

Smoking damages your entire cardiovascular system. Nicotine causes blood vessels to tighten, which restricts the flow of blood. ... Smoking also raises blood pressure, weakens blood vessel walls, and increases blood clots. Together, this raises your risk of stroke.
meds4care

Re: want to quit smoking desperately

Postby Philippa » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:56 am

Saly, I am not sure vaping is the way to go. You want to quit smoking yet you look for the source of nicotine somewhere else. You should decrease the nicotine inhalation and not cater to it. Vaping is a temporary solution that ends up in the same addiction. I would say it is only a bit less addictive than cigarettes and it is still dangerous for your health. Start by smoking less in a day and then move forward. Every week cut the number of smoked cigs up to the point where you switch from cigs to gums with nicotine and then cut it all away.
Philippa

Return to SMOKING ADDICTION