Where can you get FREE rehab?

Have you been to rehab?? How did you get on? Was it worth the money or did you have NHS help?

Where can you get FREE rehab?

Postby Samri » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Anyone know where to get free rehab?? My brother is an alcoholic and we cannot afford private rehab. Any help would be great. Thanks. :roll:
Samri

Re: Where can you get FREE rehab?

Postby Mr Rehab » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Hi Samri. If you are looking for FREE help, it is available. What you need to do is Google "Community Drug and Alcohol Team" for your area, ie "London". Get a number and call them. They will have your brother in for a meeting. This takes about 2 weeks for them to sort themselves out. They are the people who can also arrange funding so it is worth a go. I have to tell you it is a LONG process. As with all these sorts of things, they are inundated with people wanting help.

The other option is AA. Again Google AA for your area. They will have you in for meetings too.

I feel the cheapest help is to go for a Private Detox. These start at around £2,000. A detox should really be 2 weeks minimum. After that go to AA meetings to keep him clean.

As an example, If you and your brother, plus mum and dad, all put in £500 it might make it more affordable. Just a thought. Don't let it all be on your shoulders.

If you need any more help, post a message back on here. Good Luck. ;)
Mr Rehab

Postby Tim Jones » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Google free rehab. There is some people claiming to give it.
Tim Jones

Postby Harry78 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Done that. Nothing. They all charge. :(
Harry78

Postby goodfuturereinc » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:41 am

I think free rehab will be held by some of the NGO or government might do this kind of things.
goodfuturereinc

Postby Jerry38 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:03 am

I haven't hear yet about free rehabs. I think you'll need to search for it in the internet. I just wish you a good luck, hope you find one. :)
Jerry38

Return to Rehab. Your experiences