Alcohol Interview (:

This is a great place to discuss anything relating to Alcohol.

Alcohol Interview (:

Postby amymichelle1993 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:21 pm

Hello, I'm Amy. I am no stranger to the world of addiction, I am still battling my alcohol demons and I accept I possibly always will.
I am currently a college student going on to uni in September to work towards being an alcohol counselor in the future.
I hope to use my past experiences of addiction into something positive, I have an incredible desire to help others suffering.
For my main project at college I am focusing on the public's attitudes on alcohol and I am looking for one or two willing people to share their thoughts on alcohol in some sort of online interview.
I understand it is a very personal subjected and everything said will be kept confidential, however I would really appreciate the help (:
I look forward to hearing some responses (:
Thank you.
amymichelle1993

Re: Alcohol Interview (:

Postby goodfuturereinc » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:22 am

It is constantly observed by the people that whatever you are doing with good cause that might be helpful for the others for sure.so don't get disappointed at all.
goodfuturereinc

Re: Alcohol Interview (:

Postby HawkEye » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:17 am

have you been successful in battling your alcohol demons? how did you do it? i'm having trouble with alcohol too. i recognized the fact that i'm alcoholic but i can't just totally quit.
HawkEye

Return to ALCOHOL ADDICTION