tablets...

This section covers ALL drugs, from Heroin to pain Killers. General Gossip.

tablets...

Postby goddess » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Hi over the last three weeks ive been very depressed and stressed and taking extra tramadol which im prescribed to cope with it.I use it in a self harm way,but i often feel like i have to have it.Im not taking over twice the normal maximum dose per day and have been having high anxiety attacks and shaking at times.I dont know if im an addict as when i feel a bit less depressed i can not take them.Buy often when i tell myself im not going to take them i feel compelled to and stuff them in my mouth before ive realised.Im really scared that ive damaged my body and might drop down dead although i had a liver mri about a month ago as i have two masses in my liver and they said they were hatmless.But i do have a fatty liver.They couldnt understand why at the hospital as ive never drunk much alochol except when i was uni years ago.I also take the extra tramadol as i get a huge opiod high off yhemBut i dont get that anymore.Im scared to go tell the doctor as i also take them for pain reluef as i have three chronic physical illnesses and am unable to worl.Part of me just doesnt care anymore,im in so much physical pain and emotional pain everyday.I manage to get out for two hours to help potting up pkants sitting in a greenhouse at my local community gardens and do some of two tai chi classes a week but i can not do much at any of these places anymore.Its more to stop me going mad that i do it.Although i think i have gone mad...The irony is i started taking extra pills as i was so upset tgat my friend wouldnt see me.And after seeing what she went through with her addictiin i feel stupid for going down a similar route.
goddess

Re: tablets...

Postby HawkEye » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:07 am

take a call..ask for help right away. you already realized what you're doing is not good for you. so make a decision to change.
HawkEye

Postby Sonja2014 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:18 am

Hi Goddess,

I used to take tramadol and dihydrocodeine (DHC) for a back problem but soon discovered that if I took enough of them they would give me a speed-like buzz. Thing is, because they are opioids you build up a tolerance very quickly so need to take more and more for the same effect. I didn't want to keep going back to my doctor for more (how would I explain the high usage?) so I eventually told myself to stop taking them. For some reason I found it easy to stop them, which makes me wonder why can't I stop all my other addictions :(

There are other painkillers that aren't opiates. You don't need to tell your doctor why but you could say they aren't working so well anymore and see if he can prescribe you something else. Also, have you looked into PMPs (pain management programmes)? It might take some time to find a technique that works but there are quite a few options out there that could work without drugs. Obviously, don't stop taking any prescribed meds without speaking to your GP first.

Hope that helps a bit. xx
Sonja2014

Postby Andy284 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:24 am

You have got to be completely mad to buy any medication online!!! You will not be buying anything like you think you are. :o
Andy284

Postby solartrader7 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:04 pm

The safest solution you can do is to call and expert with addiction and drug cases, a doctor.

No one can help you with a proper know-how other than them.

You also need your family.
solartrader7

Return to DRUGS ADDICTION