[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Addiction Forum, Drugs, Alcohol, Sexual, Gambling, Gaming, pain killers

I don't know what my addiction is .... HELP

Do you have a Gambling Addiction?? Get help from discussion here. Everyone welcome.

I don't know what my addiction is .... HELP

Postby benlawyers » Mon May 13, 2013 2:34 pm

by benlawyers » Mon May 13, 2013 2:34 pm

by benlawyers » Mon May 13, 2013 2:25 pm

I have regularly had financial issues and have a poor credit rating through the taking up of various loans over the years. i go to the pub every day but only ever drink 2 pints and i always go to a pub that has a fruit machine strangely never with the intention of necessarily winning (in fact winning doesn't give me a buzz at all. it gives me relief that i haven't got to explain where the money has gone but nothing more) i usually just throw money away until i have non left. this is usually no more than £20 or so BUT it is EVERY time i visit a pub so the impact on the house finances is severe. I know this is an addiction and that i am an addict but i don't know to what. i don't think it's gambling (i've been down the GA route before) it's more that i don't deserve the money if that makes sense and that my life doesn't seem normal if i don't have financial stress ..... i could go on but hoped these feelings might ring a bell with someone ..... i get very stressed when i don't have physical cash in my pocket and yet when i do i need to get rid of it somewhere and that is usually through a combination of drink and fruit machine because that 's the quickest way to get rid of small sums
benlawyers

Re: I don't know what my addiction is .... HELP

Postby Lucy Cole » Mon May 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Hi Benlawyers.
I don't feel you have a gambling addiction, but just a problem with life in general. Seek help through a close friend, or a counsellor. It worked for me. x :)
Lucy Cole

Postby benlawyers » Mon May 13, 2013 3:09 pm

benlawyers

Postby Richard Sims » Mon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Bloody hell!!!!! If you have been doing it that long, you need to get some professional help ASAP!!!!! :(
Richard Sims

Postby benlawyers » Mon May 13, 2013 3:21 pm

benlawyers

Postby Jerry38 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:45 am

You need to seek a professional help, it will work for you.
Jerry38

I dont know what my addiction is HELP

Postby RomalaG.Lok » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:43 am

I dont know much about this - but do you have a family planning clinic near you? I think you can get tests and things from there and your doctor doesnt need to find out. I really hope things work out for you. xo
RomalaG.Lok

Return to GAMBLING ADDICTION