My partner has a cocaine and alcoholic problem

This section is for Family and Friends. How did Cocaine affect your family, Marriage, Friends, Relationship etc.

My partner has a cocaine and alcoholic problem

Postby Jojo » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:59 pm

I have been with my partner nearly a year and we've just recently got a mortgage together. Over the past couple of months he has been drinking and taking cocaine every day, some nights he doesn't even bother to come home I.e last night. I moved away from my family and friends to be with him I just feel so isolated. He promised me he's going to stop but he doesn't and tries to hide it from me. It's making me unwell I'm not eating i can't sleep I feel anxious all the time. He says he's doing it because I nag him, I only nag him because I care. He started to get help from a local group but then stopped going he said he can do it on his own but hes just continued, he deosnt care about me or the kids we hardly see him, i just want him to relatise hes ripping our relationship apart. Please does anyone have any advice?
Jojo

Re: My partner has a cocaine and alcoholic problem

Postby admin » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:42 am

Give Mark a ring at ADUS Healthcare. He will be happy to talk to you. And its all Free! Tel: 07811 606 606
admin
Site Admin

Return to FAMILY AND FREINDS