Anonymous Recovery Survey

Feel free to comment on anything "ADDICTION RELATED" in this section.

Anonymous Recovery Survey

Postby ABRecover » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:50 pm

Hi there,

I am completely new to this website, so forgive me if I am overstepping a mark here.
I have been in recovery a few years now - predominantly CA, but I've tried a number of Fellowships - and have only great things to say about it.

In my spare time, I am currently working on a project that looks at the different tools people use to support/maintain/enhance their experience of recovery. I am looking into potentially developing some sort of 'digital hub' (perhaps an app or similar) of recovery resources; a "one stop shop" for recovery support.

This is all very early stages. I am just now embarking on preliminary research to see whether there is even a need for such a thing.

I have put together a short survey as an initial stab at data-gathering. I would be amazingly grateful if anyone in recovery might be able to spare 5 minutes to complete this survey, and help me gain some insight into the kind of tools people use in their recovery. In keeping with the Traditions, the survey is - of course - completely anonymous, and totally unaffiliated with CA as an entity. This is my "love project", as it were; something I'm doing in my spare time as a reflection of my love for recovery. If you, or anyone you know, are able to spend a few minutes filling out this survey, it would be very much appreciated.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NZCV66R

If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Similarly, if this is considered spam, please do let me know. I tried to find out how to contact a forum moderator before posting this, but it wasn't easily signposted. If this in any way conflicts with the spirit of this forum, I will remove this immediately with sincere apologies.

Thank you so much,
- Alec
ABRecover

Return to GENERAL GOSSIP