Sex Addiction Documentary - SDMC Productions, Manchester

This section is for discussing Sexual Addiction in an Adult way.

Sex Addiction Documentary - SDMC Productions, Manchester

Postby addictiondocumentary » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:21 am

Hello,

My name is Samuel Slinger, and I'm a Production Assistant for SDMC Productions, based in Manchester City Centre.

We are currently in the process of producing an unbiased documentary series for BBC3, exploring different types of addiction. We will be shooting 6 films covering the following addictions; alcohol; video gaming; drugs; sex; social media; and gambling.

We have been looking to contact a range of people involved with rehabilitation from these problems, in order to gain a range of perspectives about the issue. We would be very interested to also get the views of people recovering from or indeed still suffering from sex addiction. We can offer complete anonymity if that is what participants would feel more comfortable with.

The documentaries are aimed at young people, raising awareness about the risks of abusive behaviours.

If you have any further information about help resources in the North West on these topics, that would be really useful too.

As we are Manchester-based, we are ideally looking for participants to be based in the North West of England. We can offer no pay or expenses for your interview, but what we can offer is a unique opportunity for people who feel passionately about sex addiction to have a voice.

My contact details are as follows;

email: samuel.slinger@sdmcproductions.com
telephone: 0161 236 2112

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Samuel Slinger
addictiondocumentary

Return to SEXUAL ADDICTION