Masters project

This is a great place to discuss anything relating to Alcohol.

Masters project

Postby ann555 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:49 am

Hi there, I am a Masters student and I am interested in conducting a study looking at how online forums are used, and how they are beneficial for users. I am curious to know your personal experiences with online forums and how it may have helped you with your aims of rehabilitation or sobering up. This study should take no more than 15 to 20 minutes, there are only 6 questions. I would thoroughly appreciate if the answers were as in-depth and honest as possible. There is an information page (the link below) before the study which will give you all the information you will need and want to know before the study, and if you take part in and complete the interview then there is a debrief page you can be given if you request one. My aims are to see if online forums are of more use to people than real-world face-to-face interactions of the same topic. Of course participation is voluntary, but I would appreciate your help very much! The following link will take you to the online interview. If you have any questions about the study please don’t hesitate to send an email to lpxqa@nottingham.ac.uk
Thank you for your time, and if you do participate, thank you so very much!

file:///D:/Study%20stuff/Participant%20information%20sheet.htm (please copy and paste this link into the web browser)

And this is the link to the interview: https://nottingham.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/ ... s-what-are

Qurat Ann and Dr. Neil Coulson
ann555

Return to ALCOHOL ADDICTION