Kicked off methadone

This section covers ALL drugs, from Heroin to pain Killers. General Gossip.

Kicked off methadone

Postby Jenjen11 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:24 pm

I have a friend who has been on a methadone programme, she was drug tested and tested positive, she has now been kicked off her programme. My question is what is she most likely to do now? Cause I have not heard anything from her for nearly a week and I'm really worried about her, plus I wasn't that nice about what I said about the friends she hangs out with and I fear I have destroyed our friendship by saying what I think of them. I have said to her I'm not going to turn my back on her and that am here for her and that am not going anywhere. will she be hitting heroin quite hard this week since being kicked off the methadone?
Jenjen11

Re: Kicked off methadone

Postby Andy284 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:13 pm

The problem is this. From an outsider looking in, and from what you have put in your message, it sounds to me like she was not ready to give up in the first place, and the help she was getting was not constant. I would imagine if she tested positive for Heroin on a Methadone program, she will be back on the gear. (Heroin).

If she is, It is not a problem in respect of, just because she has failed to give up once, does not mean she will fail a second time. You are allowed more than one go at giving up.

She will contact you when she needs money, so hang in there. You will hear from her in time. Just don't be taken in by her stories and try and get her on a proper private scheme where she lives in. A day program will not help by the sounds of things.

Good luck :)
Andy284

Postby Jenjen11 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:26 pm

Thank you for your message. Helped a lot.x
Jenjen11

Postby Jenjen11 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Sorry, I can't read any of what you've written!
Jenjen11

Return to DRUGS ADDICTION