WARNING! ALPHABAY ON THE DARKNET IS SCAM!

This section covers ALL drugs, from Heroin to pain Killers. General Gossip.

WARNING! ALPHABAY ON THE DARKNET IS SCAM!

Postby Sabre231 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:59 pm

Hello everyone, I am here to let everyone know that the AlphaBay site for drugs on the darknet is a scam. Do not attempt to purchase drugs there because there is a good chance that you will loose your money as I did, twice. The administration there randomly steals deposits immediately after arrival. In my case I actually saw the money arrive and then disappear minutes later. On a prior order my remaining balance was taken. If you go to "Help Desk" in the forums section on that site you will see page after page of buyers who experienced the same thing without resolution. Note that you will see comments here and there from administration members and others blaming it on "phishing" and other things. If the money actually arrived and is visible everything was done correctly and the account was obviously not phished. If it disappears after it is in the account it was taken by an administrator. Don't let these bastards take your money. The best of luck to you all, Steve
Sabre231

Re: WARNING! ALPHABAY ON THE DARKNET IS SCAM!

Postby Andy284 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:36 pm

They took your money!!! "NOW THERE IS A SUPRISE"

Can anyone believe this prick has even considered buying drugs on the net!!! You must be fu&king mad!!!
Andy284

Return to DRUGS ADDICTION