cocaine - need help - London

This section covers ALL drugs, from Heroin to pain Killers. General Gossip.

cocaine - need help - London

Postby muzz-london » Thu May 14, 2015 5:19 am

Hiya

I don't know where else to turn, I have a problem and a serious one at that. I'm using every day all day for maybe a year now and I don't think I can handle being me anymore, I am literally sick of myself. I don't know who to talk to and I don't know where I should seek help. Has anyone had a similar experience? I'm based in SE London and would really appreciate any advise!
muzz-london

Re: cocaine - need help - London

Postby Andy284 » Thu May 14, 2015 7:55 pm

Hi, just go to the addiction helpline. They will help you, and it's all free!!! ( And totally confidential.)

http://www.AddictionHelpline.co.uk
Andy284

Postby Jack oliver » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:07 am

Hi, just go to the addiction helpline. They will help you, and it's all free!!! ( And totally confidential.)

Hi I am addicted to nasal spray addiction. Will this helpline can help me out. When I have tried to find myself, I found these resources. Can anybody help?
Jack oliver

Postby Andy284 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:35 am

Hi Jack

I have no idea if the addiction helpline can help you with that addiction. The addiction helpline, from what I can gather, is to help people get help with their addictions through different sources available out there. A lot of people do not know where to go to get help.

If you are looking for a free ride, then good luck, it won't happen!!! :D
Andy284

Postby lacmac » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Hi guys. If you still suffering from drug or medicine over dosages, addiction, and you feel the control is not with you anymore, causing problem at home, in your work place, time to seek professional help. Your future is matter.
lacmac

Postby jenko14 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:26 pm

muzz-london wrote:Hiya

I don't know where else to turn, I have a problem and a serious one at that. I'm using every day all day for maybe a year now and I don't think I can handle being me anymore, I am literally sick of myself. I don't know who to talk to and I don't know where I should seek help. Has anyone had a similar experience? I'm based in SE London and would really appreciate any advise!

Hi muzz-london, just joined site and seen your post, wondered how you are getting on?
jenko14

Return to DRUGS ADDICTION