Got my life back because of you.

As requested by Bob Johnson, here is the section for your stories. We have found in the past these are read by lots of people, and can be a great way to stop other thinking of starting Cocaine.

Got my life back because of you.

Postby Joe Price » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:50 pm

So here we go then, I'm not sure how many of my friends know this, but about three years ago I was at a pretty low ebb. I'd had a pretty crap couple of years all in all, I'd lost my job due to depression and spent most of my time either asleep or sat smoking Cannabis and watching rubbishy movies. My self confidence was almost zero, and I was barely scraping enough cash together to eat. Then I met the most amazing woman. In the three years since I've gotten over my depression, gotten back into work, given up smoking Cannabis, found the confidence to make art, write and do the things I've always wanted to do. I've been able to pick myself up, dust myself off and now my life has improved in so many ways I'm not even sure how it could have been as bad as it was before I met her. When she walked into the room on our wedding day it took my breath away. I've always been pretty good at words, at making them line up and do what I want, but I can't even begin to express what she means to me. All I can say is this; you gave me the confidence to be the me that I am today, and for that I will always love you, no matter what Jane Price. Thank you, and happy getting-together-in-the-first-place anniversary my wife, my love and my best friend.
Joe Price

Re: Got my life back because of you.

Postby Andy284 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:42 am

That's some story Joe. Well done mate.
Andy284

Re: Got my life back because of you.

Postby Harry78 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:52 am

Good for you Joe and long may it last. :)
Harry78

Return to Your Stories